masking

Friday, November 27, 2015

College Football Week 13 Bold Predictions

1. South Carolina stuns Clemson

Why not?  Well, there is the Gamecocks' loss to Citadel last week.  But it's rivalry week so I'm going big and getting bolder than ever.  South Carolina takes down the Tigers, 28 - 24.

2. Auburn shocks Alabama



The Iron Bowl has been among the wildest rivalry games in recent years.  The Tigers have looked bad this year but you know they're going to give everything they've got this weekend.  Auburn pulls off the upset, 34 - 31.

3. Zeke bounces back with 200+ yards vs TTUN

Ohio State's star running back had his worst game of the year in last week's loss, and will need to be much more involved in the offense if the Buckeyes want to avoid dropping two straight.  I think we see a heavy dose of #15 as OSU gets back on track in Ann Arbor with a 31 - 27 victory.

4. Nebraska thwarts Iowa's playoff hopes

The Cornhuskers already spoiled Michigan State's perfect season, and they'll try to do it again with the Hawkeyes coming to town.  Iowa has proved me wrong multiple times this year, but I think they finally have their letdown, one win short of a perfect regular season.  Nebraska wins it on a hail mary, 35 - 33.

5. I use the letter M on Saturday



I will try my best to avoid it, but I think at some point it will slip out.

No comments:

Post a Comment